PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO OUR TERMS, WHICH INCLUDES YOUR GUARANTEE THAT YOU HAVE CHECKED WITH YOUR LOCAL LAWS AND THAT THOSE LOCAL LAWS ALLOW YOU TO PURCHASE AND RECEIVE THE PRODUCTS THAT YOU PURCHASE. BY PURCHASING, YOU ARE GUARANTEEING YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL LAW.
DISCLAIMER: By registering with Classic Ammunition Store, you confirm that you are of appropriate age to purchase ammunition and firearms and there are no local, state or federal laws prohibiting you from purchasing, receiving or owning ammunition or firearms.
Terms and Conditions
All customers must agree to Classic Ammunition Store statements and terms of sale before an order is placed. All orders are subject to review and approval by Amdep Holdings, LLC. For orders over $5,000.00 please call ahead and get approval from Amdep Holdings, LLC.
Customer acknowledges that Ammunition Depot is the trade name for Amdep Holdings, LLC and any reference to Ammunition Depot is also a reference to Amdep Holdings, LLC. Customer agrees that any credit card charges will be in the name of Amdep Holdings, LLC.
- I am currently 21 years old or older if purchasing handgun ammunition or a handgun, or eighteen 18 years or older (21 in Florida) if purchasing rifle ammunition or a rifle.
- By selling or delivering ammunition or a firearm to me or my selected Federal Firearms Licensed Store (FFL), Ammunition Depot is not violating any state or local law or ordinance.
- I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of law of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over a year.
- I am not a fugitive from justice of any kind.
- I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance.
- I have not been adjudicated as mentally ill and I have not been committed to any mental institution of any kind.
- I am not an illegal or unlawful alien.
- I have never been nor am I expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions of any kind.
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship.
- I am currently not subject to any restraining order.
- I have never been nor am I expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor or felony crime of domestic violence.
- I will use products purchased from Ammunition Depot for lawful purposes only.
Agreement to Indemnify and Defend for Misrepresentation
In the event that any of the above statements are determined to be untrue, I agree to indemnify and defend Amdep Holdings, LLC (DBA Ammunition Depot), and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution.
Assumption of Shipping Liability
Classic Ammunition Store ships through USPS (Non Ammo items). Once your product is received by the shipping carrier, you will automatically assume all responsibility for its safe transit to your delivery address and thereafter. You also agree to hereby explicitly release Ammunition Depot from all liability and responsibility thereafter.
Release of Liability and Agreement to Indemnify and Defend
Classic Ammunition Store t is a retailer of dangerous products. By placing an order with Classic Ammunition Store , I explicitly agree to release Classic Ammunition Store and Amdep Holdings, LLC from any and all liability arising from or related to the products purchased to include but not limited to the use of the product, the storage of the product, and the transportation of the product. I also acknowledge that I alone am responsible for how the product is used by me and by any other party. In the event that any other party files a claim of any kind against Amdep Holdings, LLC, I will indemnify and pay to defend Amdep Holdings, LLC , and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution.
Errors and Omissions
While Classic Ammunition Store makes every effort to have accurate and complete information on our site, including but not limited to pricing, availability, and product features, we occasionally make mistakes. Customer agrees that they will not hold Classic Ammunition Store liable for such mistakes or omissions and acknowledges that orders may be canceled after the fact due to errors or omissions. See “Order Cancellation by Classic Ammunition Store ” for more information.